Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Introducing Me!

Greetings,

My name is Dee and I thought it would be best to kick off this blog with a bit of information on who I am, what I do, etc. So, here we go!

As I just mentioned my name is Dee and I am from Los Angeles--rather an oddity it seems, for there are few people I've met who actually were born in LA who now live there. Currently I reside in Alabama (it's a long story) where I am a Spiritual Coach working with the tarot, astrology, numerology, crystals, energy balancing, feng shui, Universal Laws (such as the Law of Attraction), and other metaphysical tools to assist my clients in reaching their goals.

I have a myspace, so please come visit me at http://www.myspace.com/deemorrison as there are a lot more blogs with great information available on the site. You can also send me an email or make comments if you wish and I'd love to hear from you.

This month I am sponsoring a Law of Attraction experiment. Since mercury is due to be retrograde during the month of October, I thought it might be fun to see how powerful the Law of Attraction can be in terms of helping shift our energies and overcome the normal obstacles associated with mercury retrogrades.

So, I hope I get to meet you, either on this blog or on Myspace. Wishing you a delicious week!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment