Saturday, October 6, 2007

Overcoming

I am continuing my blog regarding the Harvest Experiment begun earlier this week. I hope you enjoy it and if you do, please share with those you think may find it useful. Namaste!



You are eternal Consciousness, currently in this wonderful physical body for the thrill and exhilaration of specific focus and creation. The physical being that you define as "you" stands on the Leading Edge of thought, while Consciousness, which is really your Source, pours through you. And in those moments of inexpressible elation, those are the times when you are wide open and truly allowing your Source to express through you.


Sometimes you are fully allowing the true nature of your Being to flow through you, and sometimes you do not allow it to flow. This book is written to help you understand that you have the ability to always allow your true nature to pour through you, and that as you learn to consciously allow your full connection with the You that is your Source, your experience will be one of absolute joy. By consciously choosing the direction of your thoughts, you can be in constant connection with Source Energy, with God, with joy, and with all that you consider to be good.

~Ask & It Is Given





Greetings!


I hope you find something useful in the preceeding quote as I am keeping my end of the bargain during our Harvest Experiment. I will continue to offer you tips, quotes, my personal experiences and the experiences of others to gently nudge you off the sidelines and into personal expression with your life and with the experiment. It is not my intention to force anyone to do anything, only to offer guidance to friends and fellow travelers on this road we call life.

This morning I had a message from one of my clients. She is experiencing some challenges and wanted to know if I saw any astrological shifts that would allow her situation to become more enjoyable. Well, that is what the experiment is for. There are some very interesting astrological placements in place now and some others that are going to make transformation the name of the game for at least the next several years. The first is Saturn being in Virgo. Though I have mentioned it before, I mention it briefly again because Virgo is the sign of service, health and care of dependents. So no matter where Virgo shows up in your chart, you are likely to have a reason to consider how you work (give service), or reexamine your life habits with regard to health issues. You may find you have reasons to be concerned about your dependents--parents, children or pets in the next three years. Since nearly all of us work or provide service--and this includes your children (school may be more arduous during the next several years...), we all can potentially benefit from learning how to work with the Law of Attraction. The experiment is about changing your paradigm from being at effect in your life to being at cause. You change your focus intentionally, which changes your vibration, which changes your life.

And on that note, I will ask, have you started your list making? Have you read Process 10 and Chapter 22? And all you advanced students out there, have you begun reading Chapter one yet? I ask this only to gently prod you from your inertia. The mercury retrograde is coming, I might add, and since this retrograde will definitely affect my aforementioned client, I now add the fact that mercury retrogrades from Scorpio into Libra! These two signs involve your intimate relationships, other people's money (very important for those involved in business!), and relationships in general. Becoming a bit more proactive now may make the whole retrograde a non-issue...

To give you some incentive, I began my list (and yes, I am doing the work too!); I did my reading per the experiment instructions. I had a terrible time with a company I do business with. Their phone associates never knew the answers to my questions, faxed paper work was lost and I was frustrated to say the least. Yesterday I put on my list that my paperwork would be found and that my conversation with a company rep would be effortless. And it was. The conversation took no time at all, my faxed paperwork was in and being processed. I love it! By the way, two of my favorite words are effortless ease (borrowed from Luanne Oakes, see the book below). I use it all the time in framing my intentions. Who wouldn't want to experience scenarios with effortless ease? Here's hoping this little story will encourage you to dig through your books and find your copy of Ask & It Is Given, or get you to pick up your copy this afternoon or on the way to work. You can begin the experiment any time, but why wait? And I absolutely cannot wait to have you post your experiences here on this blog. Don't wait! Inspire yourself--and inspire others as well! Share your story...

Wishing you a delicious day, a delicious week and loads of effortless ease...more tips tomorrow!

Blessings & Light

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment