Saturday, December 18, 2010

19 December 2010

Greetings Friends!

As promised, I have a gift for my lovely small band of subscribers starting today and running through the 23rd of December.  The first of my subscribers who emails me a question (see my contact information tab for my email information) may ask me one question and I will answer using either the tarot or Medicine cards depending on the type of question asked.  I post my blogs at midnight eastern standard time, so beginning at 12:01 AM 19 December (and the same for the 20th-23rd), email me one question--if you're one of my subscribers!  One question per person during this contest.  So, what are you waiting for--go ask a question!  And Happy Holidays!

Sunday 19 December 2010 has just one aspect and that's an early morning conjunction between the Sun and Mercury at 5:22 AM PST.  Yes, Mercury is retrograde, and yes that does impact your work, but make hay while the Sun shines and give your creative communications work a go.  You've nothing to lose, anything that is a long term project can be revisited in January once we clear this retrograde.

Our Medicine Card for the week is the industrious Beaver, so keep your eyes peeled for opportunities to expand your wealth.  The beaver is known for building his dams with multiple exits, meaning he never gets trapped by having only one exit.  Apparently, there will be opportunities for those with the eyes to see them and the ears to hear them!  Stay sharp and have a great week.

Till next time...

Many Blessings,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment