Monday, December 20, 2010

21 December 2010

Greetings Friends!

Today is the third day of my oracle/tarot contest, have you emailed a question to me yet?  I hope so, only two more days left for this contest, and I hope you have subscribed so you too may benefit!

Today's aspects are numerous, much like yesterday, plus the Sun is changing signs and we have a Full Moon.  I'm giving the day just two stars, since the energies are turbulent and you will have to pull tools from your energetic tool belt to get through the day gracefully.

Tuesday 21 December 2010 begins with the Full Moon as the Moon opposes the Sun at 12:12 AM (Note:  all times indicated in this blog are PST).  The Moon is void of course after that aspect and you may need melatonin or some other sleep enhancer to assist you in getting to sleep while the energy is high tonight.  The Moon enters Cancer at 1:23 AM and thoughts turn to home, Mom, family and security issues.  The Moon opposes Pluto at 9:59 AM and some authority figure near you may be doing their impression of Scrooge at this time.  Remember to meditate/pray before heading into the office so that the energy of others just bounces off of you.  The Sun enters the sign of Capricorn at 3:38 PM and we'll all need to apply ourselves to our dreams and goals of self-realization for the next month.  Mercury squares Jupiter at 4:59 PM and combined with the energy of the Full Moon there may be a bit of foot-in-mouth disease floating around today.  Pay attention and don't allow yourself to shoot from the hip with others at this time.  Another potentially combustible aspect occurs at 8:05 PM when the Moon opposes Mars.  Remember that a Full Moon, especially one that's powerfully enhanced by a solstice is a time to go within, to pray and meditate for peace.  This will be so for the next couple of days, so keep that in mind when someone near you says something to get your dander up.

With Yule now a done deal, Christmas is closing in fast.  I'd like to take this time to thank all of you who have honored me with your visits to my blog.  It has been an interesting year and I've enjoyed the expansion and fun of moving my little blog to a bigger pond.  If you haven't joined me yet on twitter or Facebook, click my contact information tab above to find out how.  I'd like to do a New Years chat on Facebook/Twitter with my blog pals and talk about whatever is on your minds.  I think it will be fun to interact and hang out in cyberspace, so plan on joining the fun!

Till next time...

Many Blessings,
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment