Monday, December 20, 2010

Winner's Comments

Greetings Friends!

Well, technology is tripping me up, since yesterday's winner's comments were restricted by my blogger settings.  Never the less, here are her comments for you to check out (she emailed them to me).  Have a blessed day :)


Hello Everyone!
I have emailed Dee a simple question without any added information regarding my situation whatsoever. Her reply was amazing! She completely tuned in with what was going on in my life, telling me exactly what my situation was and offering advice on how to improve things as well as what I had to look forward to.
And that was from just a simple question! I am looking forward to Dee's consultations on Skype in the new year and advise everyone to contact Dee with your question. Thank you Dee! Alecs xx

1 comment:

  1. I asked Dee a general question regarding some very intense dynamics in my life. Her reading was accurate, clear, succinct, and went straight to the heart of the matter. Thank you Dee

    ReplyDelete