Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wednesday & Thursday (1-2 June 2011)

Greetings Friends!

We've made it half way through 2011--exciting isn't it?!  We seem to have come so far so fast!  And so now I've got a lot of goodies to support you on your journey:  wonderful new affiliate products, New & Full Moon Events for June, and a New Moon today--quite a lot going on here, so let's get started!

What would a New Moon be without a giveaway?  Are you subscribed to this blog (See the NetworkedBlogs or Google subscribe buttons to the right)?  Great, all you need to do is leave a comment and bingo, you're entered to possibly win a free reading with me!  Not a subscriber, no problem; hit one of the subscribe buttons to the right and leave a comment and you too will be entered in the drawing for my June reading giveaway!

I've selected a few of my favorite affiliate products--products I use and love, to help support my Goddess tribe here; you'll find tools to help bring in more moola, a lovely Goddess Circle group to help support you and your dreams as well as some magical meditations.  What Goddess could ask for more?  Click here for all the juicy details!  I hope you love my picks; leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  And don't forget to drop by for my New & Full Moon celebrations get all the details here!

An Airy Gemini Moon gets all the Air signs up and moving!  If you want to tag along wear yellow, orange, pastels, black, blue or light gray.  Get Zen with some lovely mint, dragon's blood or mastic incense and meditation.  And don't forget to tuck agate, moss agate, jade or apophyllite (that last one for the Reiki practitioners) in a purse or pocket before heading out into a New Moon day.  Oh, and just in case you're wondering, both Wednesday and Thursday are five star days!

Wednesday 1 June 2011 begins with some nervous and possibly jolting energy when the Moon sextiles Uranus at 0:34 AM (Note:  all times indicated in this blog are PDT).  Tweak your night time regimen (warm bath, melatonin, gentle Reiki or yoga work) so that noisy neighbors or unsettling dreams don't keep you awake all night.  The Sun trines Saturn at 2:17 AM giving East coast early birds and folks in England or Europe the chance to whip work projects into shape first thing in the morning.  Not to be undone, the Moon trines Saturn at 1:08 PM giving humanity a second chance to whip those important projects into shape.  The Moon conjoins the Sun at 2:03 PM ushering in the New Moon at 11 degrees of Gemini.  This is also a Solar Eclipse day, giving the New Moon added punch!  If you have planets at 11 degrees of Gemini, Sagittarius, Pisces or Virgo you are guests of honor at this month's New Moon party.   Now there are many ways to look at astrological information and one of my new favorites is the Sabian Symbols.  The symbology of this particular New Moon asks where in your life are you mad as hell and not willing to take it anymore?  I am only giving you a rough sketch here, if you'd like more information click here to read Ms. Hills blog excerpt in detail.

And with that we're pretty much done for now since there are no exact aspects for Thursday 2 June 2011; you are free to move about the cabin!  If you have questions you'd like answered in a more private setting or would just like to chat about what I've written here, click here to email me.  And till next time...

Rich Blessings!
Dee


1 comment:

  1. This comment came in via my email due to tech problems:

    "Dee, I look forward to your readings everyday, especially what colors to wear and what stones to carry. This eclipse is conjunct my Ascendent, but I am not too sure of its implications. Namaste! <3"

    Thanks!!!

    Jen

    Thank you Jen! I wish you could join me for my New Moon celebration, I will be talking about things like what you're asking about.

    You are going to want to take a look at the mask you wear before the world. How have you been perceiving the world around you? What is it you'd like to express and share with the world? A solar eclipse on your ascendant suggest you're creating something new and powerful.

    Another question you might ask yourself is what has you mad as hell and not willing to take it any more? Starting there may be the right place, as it tells you where you need to create more, express more and transform the way the world perceives you.

    Rich Blessings!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete