Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wednesday & Thursday (25-26 May 2011)

Greetings Friends!

Though Pisces is a bit antagonistic toward my Sun sign of Leo, I love a Pisces Moon!  Every once in awhile someone will ask me if I am a Pisces--which I take as a huge compliment, so you can guess I am enjoying this part of the lunar cycle and I hope you are too!  We have a three star energy day on Wednesday with a long void of course beginning Wednesday morning running all the way through Thursday afternoon.  In addition  the Moon switches allegiance to Aries at 5:36 PM PDT on Thursday, so I guess we can call it a three star day on Thursday too since there are no exact aspects all day.

Before we get into the details for Wednesday, now is last call if you're interested in getting an earlybird chance to be coached by me one on one. Email me today if you'd like more information and I will get back to you by the end of the week.

Wednesday 25 May 2011 has yet another sextile between the Moon and Mars at another unhelpful hour (2:22 AM PDT).  A warm bath and a glass of wine or melatonin before bed may help you stave off a bout of insomnia if you're living on the West Coast of the USA--otherwise be prepared to count sheep!  It will be hard to care if you look fly at 4:31 AM, but the Moon will be making a sextile to Venus so give it your best shot.  Take care of communication projects at 11:15 AM when the Moon sextiles Mercury; be prepared to finish up old projects after that since the Moon is void of course with that last aspect.

Thursday 26 May 2011 has no exact aspects as I mentioned earlier, but we'll move out of the void of course zone at 5:36 PDT and you can begin new projects at that time.

Need some intuitive input regarding your life circumstances and goals?  Click here to book your appointment with me!  I'd love to help you figure out what's next for you.

And till next time...

Rich Blessings!
Dee

1 comment:

  1. Great article on Daily Horoscope along with describing the Pisces Moon. Thanks for the share...!!

    ReplyDelete