Sunday, June 12, 2011

Monday & Tuesday (13-14 June 2011)

Greetings Friends!

I hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.  By now I imagine that you know when I say 'I hope you had a good weekend' on a Monday there's a pretty good chance the work week Celestial weather is rather bumpy.  This is a Full Moon week, so the energy is high, actually higher than usual since this Full Moon has an eclipse as well.  The energy of an eclipse makes the energy of a New or Full Moon much greater and in this case the shock waves will last through to the end of the year.  The energy of this eclipse won't be erased till the next eclipse in December, so some of the things we talk about this month will linger, creating major changes for some of us.

Before we get too involved in Wednesday's Full Moon and eclipse, I'd just like to remind you of the opportunity to win a free reading with me.  Actually you have two chances this month and I'm sure some of you have already noticed the Soul Spackle banner in the right hand column of this blog.  My Goddess Circle friend Sara is re-launching her blog and in support of her I am giving away a 30-minute reading (see information on the Goddess Circle and how you can join here.).  Click the banner to learn more about the fun giveaways that start 21 June.  In addition, you can subscribe via NetworkedBlogs or Google and then leave a comment to be entered for my monthly giveaway.  My contest closes 15 June 2011 at midnight, so hurry!

We begin the week with the Moon in Scorpio, but by Monday evening the Moon moves into the usually more upbeat energy of Sagittarius.  I say usually because the Full Moon is in Sagittarius greatly magnifying the already ebullient nature of the sign.  Life may seem bigger than big under the aegis of this Full Moon.  Monday is a zero star day (better do your self-care work!) and Tuesday is a two star day.  In addition,  Monday features a lengthy void of course period; be prepared to spend much of Monday finishing up mundane tasks rather than launching exciting new enterprises.

The Moon enters Sagittarius at 7:38 PM PDT Monday favoring all fire sign natives.  Deck yourself out in your best black, bright blue, gold or purple clothing to get in the swing of things.  Consider meditating with copal, dragon's blood, frankincense or rose incense and carry amethyst, lapis lazuli, emerald or obsidian crystals in a pocket or purse.

Monday 13 June 2011 begins with a show of aggression or arrogance when the Moon opposes Mars at 10:43 AM (Note:  all times indicated in this blog are PDT).  The Moon is void of course after this aspect, so finish up your work day by working on old projects, cleaning up and organizing--no new projects today!  The Moon bounces into Sagittarius at 7:38 PM bringing our focus to spirituality, legal concerns and affairs involving people from exotic locations.  But something's fishy becomes the slogan when the Moon squares Neptune at 9:09 PM; beware--if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Tuesday 14 June 2011 is electrified when the Moon forms a sextile to Uranus at 2:53 AM, insomniacs be warned.  You know the drill:  melatonin, warm bath, meditation and a night time sleep mp3 to lull you into a good night's sleep.  If noisy neighbors, a snoring mate or other disturbances arise, don't say I didn't warn you, just do what you can!  Compromise in love and money matters at 5:47 AM gets the day off to a rocky start and you will need to use your focus and discipline when the Moon forms a sextile to Saturn at 1:18 PM finishing up the day.  As you can see, this work week isn't getting off to a great start and we have the energy of an eclipse and Full Moon to deal with.  Forget your Wheaties, get some exercise and meditation accomplished, feed your body some healthy food and get a good night's sleep every night this week so you can deal!

As always, I would be honored to help you sort out your choices and challenges, you can book your reading with me here!  Whether you desire to be read by phone, email or in person, I have ways of meeting your needs! And if you'd just like to drop me an email, you can do so here!  In either case, I wish you smooth sailing and till next time...

Rich Blessings!
Dee

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment was left by reader Jennifer who is experiencing difficulty working with blogger.

    Hi Dee, I found your site through creative numerology, which I've been following for a year.
    I was looking for something to help me learn to love myself & when I read your suggestions for Sat. (colors & essential oils to wear, crystal to carry) prior to waiting for the msg. from Spirit, I decided to try.
    This was the 1st time I ever dressed nicely for myself & spent a quiet afternoon/evening alone and it worked. I received many messages, I still feel calm today & I see joy in the small, daily things.
    So thank you & I'll be following your site as well.
    I want to be entered in your giveaway so I joined the Goddess Circle but I don't know how to leave a comment on your site, sorry I DON"T do facebook & I've never blogged(?)
    Anyhow I find you facinating
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete