Saturday, July 30, 2011

Birthday Present

Greetings Friends!

This special post is a thank you to my readers and to the wonderful people I've had the pleasure of working with doing Tarot, Destiny Card and astrology readings.  I'd like to share a very special testimonial with you from my client Maggie.  Many of the people that I read for are stuck and that's my specialty, taking a look at the energy and letting you know where the energies around you want to go so that your life experience improves.  Here's Maggie's experience working with me:

My tarot reading with Dee was my first tarot reading. I had meditated on its coming to be for days prior, and the hour before I prepared myself for it by centering myself and burning some herbal offerings. For awhile my life had felt blacked out, it was as though I was fumbling through the dark with my hands before me feeling for some sort of direction. I had a feeling that my reading with Dee would offer clarity, as I have in the past acknowledged it is always darkest before the dawn. I chose to do a general reading first. Through that so many of the swirling questions I had been meditation on in the days prior came up. Energies that had been in my periphery were brought into the light of consciousness. Even a dynamic in me and my husband's energetic relationship was defined in such a way that nearly took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. 

Throughout the reading Dee was gentle and clear in her intuitive wisdom. She was very discerning in identifying what the cards were communicating regarding my specific life circumstances. It was as though I had traveled through a dark tunnel until finally a door cracked and light streamed in from the Divine realm. In that light I was was able to shift my perspective regarding the hardships I have been facing in my life. After the general picture was painted of what was happening in my life with the tarot Dee then used medicine cards to show me specifically what I could do to take care of myself during this time, what my next steps were. The clarity and empowerment this whole process brought has been such a healing blessing. I have something to hold onto, a bright sparkle of hope, vision that I return to over and over again. I am so thankful for Dee's ability to use herself as a vessel through which she pours Divine wisdom! 

Maggie



I think Maggie is a pretty amazing lady!  Now, the 30th of July is my birthday and I'd like to give my readers a special thank you.  When you schedule a 30 or 60 minute phone reading with me from 30 July thru 15 August 2011, you get half off the normal price.  A thirty minute reading is $22.50 and an hour reading will be $40.  Email me here to book your reading and let me help you get un-stuck! 


Rich Blessings!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment