Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday, Saturday & Sunday (7-9 October 2011)

Greetings Friends!

The Universe blesses humanity with a welcome time out in the form of a weekend Pisces Moon.  Friday is a five star day, while Saturday and Sunday are four star days with a long void of course period (I recommend you finish up important work before the void of course period begins).  The extended void of course period is going to make for a great time of rest, meditation, visualization or other self-care work; just don't start any new projects in that period.  Also, make note of the fact we're heading into a Full Moon next Tuesday, so this weekend respite is a nice time out from the intensifying energies to come!

All water sign natives will benefit from the coming Pisces Moon transit; keep your focus on art, adaptability, mystical experiences, intuition and romance and you'll be nicely aligned with the energy.  Lavender, sage, sandalwood and jasmine incense will work well during your meditations as will working with turquoise, amethyst, aquamarine or moonstone crystals.  Blue, green, turquoise, indigo, purple or mauve clothing and accessories will also help you to maintain a peaceful Piscean vibe.

Friday 7 October 2011 the Moon trines Venus at 2:59 PM, followed by the monthly Moon-Neptune conjunction at 3:00 PM; the Moon is then void of course (Note:  all times indicated in this blog are PDT).  Love and money are under a Neptunian spell--probably not a bad thing, just lacking groundedness.  Try not to make any important decisions until the Moon enters Pisces this evening.

Meanwhile the Universe continues the love spell theme with Venus trining Neptune at 4:29 PM.  Creatives, mystics and romantics everywhere will fall under this heady spell; fortunately a little bit of sanity returns to humans when the Moon enters Pisces at 6:13 PM.

Saturday 8 October 2011 a powerful Moon-Pluto aspect at 4:06 AM gives rise to potential transformations for those seeking to make important changes.  A spot of good luck comes our way when the Moon forms a sextile to Jupiter at 9:51 AM and then the aforementioned void of course Moon period begins.  Venus enters Scorpio at 10:50 PM bringing intensity to affairs of the heart and business finances.

Sunday 9 October 2011 there are no exact aspects for this date and the void of course Moon continues all day.  Rest, relax and ready yourself for the Full Moon arriving Tuesday evening.

If you've not had a chance to catch my Financial Superhero videos where I share tips on how to create more wealth and abundance for yourself, you can see all three videos here!  I welcome your comments and hope you'll share what some of your challenges and successes have been in terms of creating success during these stressful times.  And if you'd like to take a more personal look at your situation, you can schedule a personal reading with me here. 

I hope you are able to make time to enjoy this month's Pisces Moon transit and till next time...

Rich Blessings!
Dee


2 comments:

  1. Hey Dee! Thanks for another great post! I have a question - how do you propose working with these energies when external forces prevent you from fully embracing them? For example, I need to publish a blog post on Monday morning because this weekend is when I have free time to write one. BUT, I'm totally feeling the relaxing/don't start any new projects vibe that you're talking about this weekend. Do you have any suggestions for when my plans are in opposition with the planets' plans? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent question! When I see a void of course period coming and I know I have deadlines (and believe me I know about deadlines), I start the project before the void of course period begins. It is fine to work on projects that are already underway, but astrology teachings (and my own experience) has proven to me I get unsatisfactory results when I try to begin something once the Moon is void of course. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete