Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Superhero Blog Tour - Day Five

Greetings Friends!

Although I am very fond of the tech toys I work with day in and day out, sometimes they catch me up short.  This is the case with a nasty glitch for the links in the LAGirl13 blog--for whatever reason, if I link to a wordpress blog from LAGirl13, the link doesn't work.  Not to be undone, I make the link available here!  Never say die is definitely my motto!

So, today on our intrepid Superhero Blog Tour I have the honor of introducing you to Dionne Ruff-Sloan--and we have something in common that she doesn't even know about yet--I too lived in Germany for a number of years (I can't wait to find out where she lived in Germany).  Like me she is fond of tea, but she is apparently a good deal more fancy with her tea than I am.  But enough of introductions, you can check out Dionne and her giveaway here Sacred Space Tea Dates!  Good luck and till next time...

Rich Blessings!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment