Thursday, October 27, 2011

Superhero Blog Tour - Day Seven

Greetings Friends!

And the Blog Tour just keeps on rolling; albeit with a bump or two!  First, I have to say we have a bit of sad news--our blogger for today is dealing with a family emergency--however, we are in luck; the prize is still available--and the prize is one of Ms. Vajra's Fine Fragrances from the Halloween line.  You can check out Ms. Vajra's magical potions here!  It seems appropriate that her prize would be an oil--this is what I won when I met her a year ago.  She has single handedly assured I have no interest in store bought perfumes (her stuff is that good)!

So, how do you win?  Leave a comment here on this blog and then sign up for LAGirl13 blog and you're in!  I will announce the winner (when else)--on Halloween!  Good luck!

Rich Blessings!
Dee

8 comments:

  1. Thanks! Her stuff looks luscious - and I hope all is well with her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vajra is an amazing woman and sooo talented! I love her oils. (I've subscribed -- would love to win!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I hope a win. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love conjure oils as well as astrology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 conjure oils as well as astrology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family comes first. I'll make some "calls" so that things will go swimmingly! Vajra is an incredible, fearless talent. She is creative in every way. Having a bottle of her fine fragrance is like having a little piece of fine art, of course from heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subscribed! Could use more of Vajra's lovelies this time of year...

    ReplyDelete